Why Spanish is Easy is an e-book that will teach you simple shortcuts to become confident and fluent at speaking Spanish. It also includes a Spanish Digital Immersion Device Set up Guide and a Spanish Online Immersion Daily Schedule.
In Why Spanish is Easy I reveal…
- Why learning Spanish can be easier than learning French, German, Latin or even English
- Simple ways to immerse yourself in Spanish without the need to travel
- How to use goals and missions to build momentum in your language learning
- How to roll your R and other pronunciation difficulties
- How to handle Spanish grammar, so you can start speaking without wondering “how do I say..?” (For grammar geeks, I provide tips on noun genders, verb conjugation, subjunctive and more)
- Very easy ways to remember when to use ser or estar, and por or para
- How to understand Spanish spoken by native speakers and how to find native speakers for practice
- How to discover thousands of “free” Spanish words that you already know, and how to learn strange new words quickly
- How even a basic Spanish vocabulary can help you understand a lot of Spanish
Here are a few of the results you can expect…
Whether you want to learn Spanish for business, school or leisure, I will show you that learning a language doesn’t have to be difficult.
- The confidence to start speaking Spanish – even if you’ve only just started learning
- The ability to deal with masculine and feminine words, without getting in a tangle
- Motivation to get out there and just start speaking Spanish with other people
- Awareness of the aspects of grammar you should focus on first, and what can wait for later
- No more nerves. You’ll feel confident speaking Spanish, even if you make mistakes from time to time
- Knowing what to say – even if you don’t know the exact Spanish word you’re looking for
Who Is Why Spanish is easy For?
This approach is right for you if:
- You’ve started learning Spanish (or you’ve studied for years), but you don’t feel confident in speaking yet
- You’re nervous about making mistakes and looking stupid when you speak Spanish
- You’re concerned about forgetting vocabulary or grammar
- You know you have the potential to speak Spanish, but you don’t know where to start
Who Is This NOT For?
Why Spanish Is Easy is not for people who want a “magic” solution to learning Spanish. It’s probably not for you if:
- You are not willing to push outside your comfort zone to pursue your passion of speaking another language
- You are hoping to be instantly fluent in Spanish
- You’re already an advanced/confident Spanish speaker
- You want a complete Spanish course…
Warning: This is Not a Language Course…
Why Spanish is Easy is an approach to learning Spanish. You’ll pick up simple shortcuts you can use to be confident at speaking Spanish even if you don’t have a complete vocabulary and perfect grammar.
My approach to learning languages is to speak from day one. That way, you get all the benefits of speaking a new language right from the start.
You don’t need a course to do that.
When you start out, you won’t be perfect. But you will be communicating. And as you communicate your language skills will naturally improve.
So, remember: Why Spanish is Easy is NOT a Spanish course.
But it IS a completely new way of thinking about how to learn Spanish.
You’ll learn the exact shortcuts I used to become a confident and fluent Spanish speaker in just a few months.
There are no reviews yet.