Why should You Take ConvoSpanish Online Spanish Classes?
- The person in charge of the classes is me, Inés, and I am a native Spanish speaker from Spain.
- These classes are a great option for people looking for a customized program, since all the classes are tailored to your needs.
- Our classes mainly focus on practicing the speaking and listening skills through conversations.
- All the classes are online, so you don’t have to waste time commuting, which will leave you with more time for yourself.
- The class schedules are flexible and all classes are always taught on time.
- Cheaper than conventional classes.
- ConvoSpanish is a home based business, so we avoid high rent rates for an office.
- The investment for an online business is usually much lower than for a “normal” business.
What Are Our Online Spanish Classes About?
Our online Spanish classes to give you the opportunity to practice your conversation skills.
In my experience, I have found that the best way to learn a language is through practice, instead of just attending courses and memorization.
Conversational Spanish is one part of the language I focus the most on with our online Spanish classes. In other words, the Spanish that people use in the daily conversations, in the everyday lives, and in the streets. Thus, you will get the real experience of what it is like to speak as a native Spanish speaker.
In addition, I can help you with grammar questions. Due to my background on science, I can also assist you with scientific Spanish.
Our background is in people:
- Who are interested in conversational Spanish from Spain.
- Who want to practice and improve their Spanish conversation skills.
- From the USA.
- Travelers (specially those who visit Spain).
- People with some connection to Spain.
- Those who love to learn languages.
- Health care professionals.
- Talk about topics that interest you and/or skills you want to improve.
- Work on correcting pronunciation and grammar.
- The improvement of listening and speaking skills.
Usually, I use articles or texts, and videos or movies about topics that my students find interesting during class. After they have read them and/or watch them, we discuss them in class.
Additionally, during our conversations, I correct grammar and pronunciation, while the students practice their speaking and listening skills.
The class is very interactive and I always make it as fun as possible.
There is barely no memorization, because it is through practice that you will finally get it!
In addition, I also help with grammar. I usually send students a power point or a page about the grammar they are struggling with. Then, they read it and we focus on practice by doing activities/exercises and applying that grammar in our conversations.
WHAT THE CLASSES INCLUDE
- A native Spanish speaker from Spain as a teacher.
- Correction of grammar and pronunciation.
- Practice of speaking and listening skills.
- Answering questions.
- Tips to master Spanish.
- Material and activities/exercises for the class and homework (if needed).
- Correction of activities/exercises (if needed).
Types of Online Spanish Classes
- Online one-on-one Spanish conversation classes (Skype or Google Hangouts) with a native Spanish speaker from Spain.
- Classes of 20 minutes for just $2 (for free when you subscribe to ConvoSpanish newsletter!).
- Evaluation of your level and goals.
- Learn about my teaching style and services.
- Answer your questions.
- Online one-on-one conversation classes (Skype or Google Hangouts).
- Individual customized program.
- All levels are available.
- Beginner (you know enough Spanish grammar, but you struggle to start a conversation. You have some basic knowledge of grammar and you want to start speaking some Spanish).
- Intermediate (you are not a beginner, you know pretty well the grammar. You want to practice and improve your conversation skills).
- Advanced (you are almost an expert on grammar. You want to practice and master your conversation skills).
- Spanish native speaker from Spain as a tutor.
- Classes of 30, 45 and 60 minutes are available starting at $15.
- Choose between one single class or one of the four different class packages (5, 10, 15 or 20), which include a discount.
|Class Package||20 minutes|
|1||$2/class or free when you subscribe!|
|Class Packages||1 hour||45 minutes||30 minutes|
|5 (SAVE= $5)||$22/class= $110||$20/class= $100||$18/class= $90|
|10 (SAVE= $20)||$21/class= $210||$19/class= $190||$17/class= $170|
|15 (SAVE= $45)||$20/class= $300||$18/class= $270||$16/class= $240|
|20 (SAVE= $80)||$19/class= $380*||$17/class= $340||$15/class= $300|
*The most popular package!
Start with a trial class and get an idea of how ConvoSpanish classes work.
- To pay for the class go to the Payment page.
- Or get it for FREE when you subscribe to ConvoSpanish newsletter.
- Then, go to the Calendar page to schedule the class.
For more detailed information click here.
After the trial class, you are more than welcome to enroll for our more online Spanish conversation classes.
- To pay for the classes go to the following pages:
- Then, go to the Calendar page to schedule your classes.
For more detailed information click here.
Check out our Terms and Conditions Policy page for more information.