What are the Group Spanish Conversation Classes About?
The Group Spanish Conversation Classes are classes for students who want to practice their conversation skills while interacting with other classmates.
Therefore, these classes are a great option for students who are interested in practicing with other people (beside the teacher) and learning different accents.
Description of the Classes
- Online conversation classes (Skype or Google Hangouts).
- Small size group (2-3 people).
- Different group levels are available.
- Spanish native speaker from Spain as a moderator.
- Classes of 60, 45 and 30 minutes are available starting at $8.
- Choose between one single class or one of the four different class packages (5, 10, 15 or 20), which include a discount.
- Cheaper than Individual Conversation Classes.
How to Pay for the Group Spanish Conversation Classes
To pay for the classes go to the following pages:
Please contact us directly before purchasing any group class, in order to discuss topics such as availability and scheduling.
How to Schedule the Classes
Once you have made the payment, go to the Calendar page to schedule your classes.
Check out our Terms and Conditions Policy page for more information.