What are the Group Spanish Conversation Classes About?
The Group Spanish Conversation Classes are classes for students who want to practice their conversation skills while interacting with other classmates.
Therefore, these classes are a great option for students who are interested in practicing with other people (beside the teacher) and learning different accents.
Description of the Classes
If you register for these classes you will enjoy the following features:
- Online group conversation classes in Spanish (Skype or Google Hangouts).
- Small size group (2-3 people).
- Different group levels are available.
- Intermediate (you know pretty well the Spanish grammar. You want practice and improve your conversation skills).
- Advanced (you are almost an expert on grammar. You want to practice and master your conversation skills).
- Spanish native speaker from Spain as a moderator.
- Classes of 60, 45 and 30 minutes are available starting at $8.
- Choose between one single class or one of the four different class packages (5, 10, 15 or 20), which include a discount.
- Cheaper than Individual Conversation Classes.
Requirements to Take Group Spanish Classes
- A reliable internet connection.
- A laptop, desktop computer, a tablet or smartphone.
- A webcam.
- Willing to learn.
How to Pay for the Classes
To pay for the classes go to the following pages:
Please contact me directly before purchasing any class, in order to discuss topics such as availability and scheduling.
How to Schedule the Classes
Once you have made the payment, go to the Calendar page to schedule your classes.